madness boy madness boy

Very touching and ironic.

Man this flash touched my heart, at a moment I felt the boys pain as he grew older. The ending how ever was unexpected and ironic. Still a good flash.

Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

Tails

Eggman hates Tails, because Tails is invincible, and sonic already has main character armor.

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Adorable

You can not watch this and say that this is not adorable.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Not what I pictured

I seen both of the Tetris'D videos, and I thought that there will be A wide area of space instead of a little rectangle. I thought there was going to be a grey background instead of what looks like candy mountain. And I also thought there was going to be bosses.

But hey, I give you credit for taking your time on this game and letting me play it.

Broken Wing Broken Wing

Hey man I just want to tell you that I found this one of the chillest beats I heard this year; even though it just started, what I really enjoyed about this beats was all of the tracks you had going and how it all blended so well together all through out the song, I actually got a sense of sorrow as if I was a bird who couldn't fly anymore because one of my wings was broken. Now maybe I'm putting too much thought into it and overlooking what is just a chill-ass beat; now with that said the only thing I see wrong with this is just some mixing issues, nothing else really, and I hope you plan on making more in the future.

BOULLIE responds:

Ay I'm just glad you felt something cool with it
and word its rough, besides that?

Always got more

Dance of the Dragonfly Dance of the Dragonfly

That piano is just amazing, good tempo fluctuation, good choice of synths, amazing arpeggios, right on fades and cross fades, just an overall a good mix. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort in this and that is very respectable. I actually listened to the whole song, at first I was skeptical about the length of the song, wasn't sure if it was just one long loop, but it really wasn't.

Elements Elements

It's good to always to see a new Drum N Bass song on NG, but it's better if it is actually good. Weird choice of synths but I like it, keep up the good work.

EmptyCell responds:

Thank you, I am a weird one, you know. :D

Mega Man X Mega Man X

Memories

Looking back at each X, just makes want to cry. Whats really sad is that I could never beat a MegaMan X game with out the Nova armor (Ultimate Armor) or the secret Ryu moves.