Broken Wing Broken Wing

Hey man I just want to tell you that I found this one of the chillest beats I heard this year; even though it just started, what I really enjoyed about this beats was all of the tracks you had going and how it all blended so well together all through out the song, I actually got a sense of sorrow as if I was a bird who couldn't fly anymore because one of my wings was broken. Now maybe I'm putting too much thought into it and overlooking what is just a chill-ass beat; now with that said the only thing I see wrong with this is just some mixing issues, nothing else really, and I hope you plan on making more in the future.

BOULLIE responds:

Ay I'm just glad you felt something cool with it
and word its rough, besides that?

Always got more

Dance of the Dragonfly Dance of the Dragonfly

That piano is just amazing, good tempo fluctuation, good choice of synths, amazing arpeggios, right on fades and cross fades, just an overall a good mix. I can tell you put a lot of time and effort in this and that is very respectable. I actually listened to the whole song, at first I was skeptical about the length of the song, wasn't sure if it was just one long loop, but it really wasn't.

Elements Elements

It's good to always to see a new Drum N Bass song on NG, but it's better if it is actually good. Weird choice of synths but I like it, keep up the good work.

EmptyCell responds:

Thank you, I am a weird one, you know. :D

Today is Red Today is Red

Nice, you can hear every aspect of this song (I'am wearing headphones). It sounded more like a story, I don't know if you were going for that but it sounds nice.

Volldegine responds:

Music is meant to tell a story. I try to go for that in all of my songs. Sometimes it doesn't always work out that way XD but I think it did this time. Thanks for the review.

Lil' Buddy Lil' Buddy

Sorrow

This requiem was actually sad, the piano in C minor (I think?) is just soothing as well as the choirs. This is by far the saddest song I heard in a while.

Rusty Ruin Act 1&2 Gen Rusty Ruin Act 1&2 Gen

LUV IT

I occasionally like to hum or whistle this from time to time.

Sunset Park Act 3 - (Sonic TT) Sunset Park Act 3 - (Sonic TT)

Ol' Times.

Nice to see that someone still remembers this song, and even Sonic Triple Trouble.

Sax Practice #2 {s20} Sax Practice #2 {s20}

Makes me want to get my sax out again.

My jazz band teacher has told me in order to be good, you have to be the voice of your sax and not just blow through it. You are speaking through it instead of blowing.

Lockdown-hip hop Lockdown-hip hop

Got my headphones beating.

The intro was funny as hell, my favorite quote from Babyboy, keep music alive man.

SAdv2 - Hot Crater Act 2[RMk] SAdv2 - Hot Crater Act 2[RMk]

Good remix, but one gripe.

My only gripe is that the intro was not strong enough, but the rest of the song was. With a up beat song like this, it just doesn't sound right. Overall great remix, and keep making them.